Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Beginning

I need a place to document what has happened,... how I ended up this way.

This path,... This road I walk.

I’ve been told that not many travel this way, most have turned back.

Long ago I passed the place where the road was paved and well defined, past the gravel, into an unkept place. I follow only a path now, step by step, moment by moment, following that whisper, or is it?
Beyond the imitations, beyond the limitations, beyond time.

I will whisper my secrets here. The ones shown me by the ancient one.
He has said “follow me”, I naively said I would, just like many of you.
I Questionly think I have?
You will have to draw your own conclusion. Am I still walking, am I still.
Waiting for it to happen, knowing it already has, at the edge of something, on the edge of myself.

I will not try to convince you, or persuade you.
I have discovered you are on your own in that regard. The argument would be irrelevant.
I only offer the ever changing truth, as best I understand it in this moment.
Ever changing, ever flowing, deeper and deeper into the dark places of revelation.

A place I fear now, and am reluctant to return to, even though the whisperer urges me to come,
I walk in it all the time.
I long for it,
I know the way,
I recognize the urgency.

I will lose myself, I am already lost, I am already found.

Known before ever time was conceived, before light and darkness, morning and night.
Hidden now from sight.
Held safely, though it feels precarious.

A cleft in the rock, a cave, hidden from light, full of the light, destroyed and recreated by the light.
A wave that carries a vision which instantly arrives and happened long ago, though starts right now.

How can I contain this, how can I share this.
Look at what it has done to me!
Look what it can do for you.

I will share with you the philosophers, the teachers and the words. Precept upon precept.

Here is where it started, I will share this with you now.
Ponder it, when you do it your reality will change.
The light overtakes you.

Here is the first truth:

1. If you want to know, If you dare to know. If you want to move beyond yourself, in this place, and this time. You need to ASK! That was my first mistake. That was the best thing I ever did.

Now if any of you lacks wisdom… ask God… and it will be given to him… ask in trust, doubt nothing.

That is where it begins, that is where it will end, that’s where it will continue.

1 comment:

  1. I agree completely,dare to let go and go beyond yourself ,trust and do not doubt. Look forward to hear more.

    ReplyDelete